Bathlifts are an easy, cost-effective solution for getting in/out of the bathtub if you have problems with mobility. There are many bathlifts on the market and with anything else you get what you pay for, the two top bathlifts in my opinion are the Aquatech and the Columbia.
Here is a video of the Aquatech bathlift;
- Lower bather to approximately 2 1/2″ from bottom of the tub.
- Aquatech rises 17″, Columbia rises 16″.
- Both have 300 pound capacity.
- Rechargeable batteries.
- Weigh 26 pounds.
- Foldable with one hand and easily dismantles into two parts
- Reinforced lifting mechanism
- Ergonomic floating hand control
- Lift function will not allow the lift to descend if there is not enough battery power present to raise the user
- Variety of straps and accessories available for each lift.