As someone with cerebral palsy on the left side of my body, I have found that the tasks that prove the most challenging for me are in the kitchen. One simple product I found that made cooking less frustrating for me was the OXO “POP Container”
This way I do not have to struggle at all to open a container for my sugar, flour, or anything. The frustration it saves me is well worth the price. I am excited to get more!
Features & Benefits
* Airtight seal with the press of a button
* Modular stacking system for optimal countertop and pantry organization
* Set includes: 1 4.0-quart Container, ideal for a 5 lb bag of flour or sugar. 1 2.5-quart Container, ideal size for rice, pasta, breadsticks. 1 2.4-quart Container, ideal for cookies, crackers. 1 2.1-quart Container, ideal for spaghetti, linguini, lasagna. 2 0.9-quart Containers, ideal for brown sugar, nuts. 2 0.5-quart Containers, ideal for tea bags, candy, sugar cubes. 2 0.3-quart Containers, ideal for spices, dried chilies, bouillon.
* Square shapes maximize space-efficiency
* Container corners allow for easy pouring
* Pop-up button serves as handle to lift off lid
* Also great for use in the garage, sewing room, play room and more
* Silicone gasket is dishwasher safe, hand wash other parts