Find a Home Modification Occupational Therapist

HMOTA has home modification occupational therapists throughout the United States, Canada and the world.  If you need an OT that specializes in accessible home modifications, we have you covered.

If you need expertise for accessibility, contact us for:

  • Home evaluations for accessibility.
    • For insurance to support home modification requirements based on medical necessity.
    • Short-term recommendations for safety and increased function at current level of function.
    • Long-term recommendations to allow for planning and to prevent for wasted spending in the short-term.
    • Work with builders to ensure proper placements and fixtures.
  • Adaptive equipment recommendations & procurement.
  • Consultation with architects & designers to ensure a functional, accessible floor plan.
  • Attendant care evaluations to identify what kind and how much assistance is required for someone to be safe & functional in their home.

Expert witness to medically justify home modifications, accessible designs & attendant care requirements.

Let us know what you need.


Do you have an accessible building or design project?


Contact Us